The Towergate Trucks is an NCD rated product designed for people running up to 5 vans and trucks. Underwriting capacity is provided by Aviva or Equity Red Star. The Towergate Trucks policy allows the insured to insure vehicles, property, liability, goods in transit, engineering etc., all in one document with one renewal date.
Towergate Trucks is underwritten by Equity Red Star includes, at the request of the client, the use of a TruScene accident camera during the period of insurance.
- Choice of Comprehensive, Third-party, fire and theft, Third-party only or Laid-up fire and theft. Different vehicles can have different cover
- Includes cover for attached or accidentally detached trailers
- Includes cover for the cost of defending actions under the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007 and the Health and Safety at Work etc., Act 1974
- Limits of liability are: Unlimited bodily injury; £20,000,000 property damage for private type cars and £5,000,000 for damage caused by all other vehicles
- Cover is provided for radio, cassette, compact disc, communication and navigation equipment permanently installed in the vehicle
- Liability assumed under contract unless such liability would attach in the absence of such contract
- The minimum accidental damage excess is £500 (Aviva) or £350 (ERS). This is increased for young and inexperienced drivers
- Theft where the keys have been left in or on the vehicle
- Pollution and contamination, unless due to a sudden identifiable, unintended or unexpected event
- Use of the vehicle for any purpose not permitted by the Certificate of Insurance
- Loss, damage or liability happening beyond the limits of the carriageway caused by loading or unloading by any person other than the driver or vehicle attendant